We, MISNET EDUCATION INC, are strictly implementing rules and regulations for the safety of our staff and exam takers.
1. Exam takers are not allowed to carry any unnecessary belongings inside the testing center. We only allow wallets or purses, keys, ID's and mobile phones.
2. We only allow purses inside the lockers, heavy and big bags are not allowed.
3. Before entering the Testing Center, all examinees must wear a face mask (N95 or equivalent).
4. All examinees are required to undergo hand sanitation and temperature check before taking the exam.
5. Companion is not allowed to enter the Testing Center and the building.
6. Examinees are also discouraged to engage in any conversation with other examinees.
7. Examinees will be one seat apart to maintain the social distancing.
8. Noncompliance to the rules and regulations of the Testing Center will result to exam forfeiture.
9. All examinees are REQUIRED to answer a Health Checklist before taking the exam.
10. All examinees must bring their Identification Card and the PRINTED exam schedule serves as a pass in any checkpoints going to our Testing Center.
Please be guided accordingly for everyone's safety.
A. There's a possibility of delay in taking your exam since we are controlling the number of examinees inside of our Testing Center.
For further inquiries and concerns: You may contact our Testing Administrator in Makati: 09209692045 or message us here on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/officialmisneteducation.