In preparation to the resumption of the business operation of our Testing Center in MAKATI on May 18, 2020.
We, MISNET EDUCATION INC, are strictly implementing rules and regulations for the safety of our staff and exam takers.
1. Exam takers are not allowed to carry any unnecessary belongings inside the testing center. We only allow wallet or purse, keys, ID's and mobile phones.
2. We only allow purse inside the lockers, heavy and big bags are not allowed.
3. Before entering the Testing Center, all examinee must wear face mask (N95 or equivalent).
4. All examinees are required to undergo hand sanitation and temperature check before taking exam.
5. Companion is not allowed to enter the Testing Center and the building.
6. Examinees are also discouraged to engage in any conversation with other examinees.
7. Examinees will be one seat a part to maintain the social distancing.
8. Noncompliance to the rules and regulations of the Testing Center will result to exam forfeiture.
9. All examinees are REQUIRED to answer a Health Checklist before taking the exam.
10. All examinees must bring their Identification Card and PRINTED exam schedule serves as pass in any checkpoints going to our Testing Center.
Please be guided accordingly for everyone's safety.
A. There's a possibility of delay in taking your exam since we are controlling the number of examinee inside of our Testing Center.
For further inquiries and concerns: You may contact our Testing Administrator in: Makati: 09209692045 or message us here on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/officialmisneteducation.